Friday, March 8, 2013

A Few Cards

I've been busy making cards recently. Seems like this time of year there are lots of birthdays around here.
The first two cards are ones that I made using some goodies from the Studio Calico 'You've Got Mail' card class. I'm hooked on SC printables these days. For these cards, I changed the colors of them from bright to more muted tones. Then, I created neutral colored cards. I did lots of layering on these. And cut flowers with my Silhouette. I have to say, I'm really happy with how they turned out!





I love the little birdie wood veneers. I thought I'd add them for a whimsical touch to the cards.




Both of these cards use a birthday sentiment from the class stamp set. The papers are from the Front Row card kit.

This next card has a totally different feel to it. I used the Rock Star stamp set from Inkadinkadoo. I love this set and have pulled it out a LOT lately. On this one, I used papers from the Front Row card kit. The guitar was stamped with Prima chalk ink and I actually did some coloring on it! I stamped the stars and sentiments with Versafine Onyx Black.





Notice that birthday sentiment stamp again? It works just as well on this masculine card! I love it.

Well, thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Pretty cards.

Romy said...

Oh la la, these cards are all truly fabulous! I just love your layering and the addition of the cute birdie.

Anonymous said...

I love the 1st one , so sweet with the sweet birdie, and the second one is wonderful too!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Beautiful cards! Great designs and colours an each!:)